1.07.2011

Jesse & Emily "Engagement"...

I always LOVE photographing Emily, and this time I got to work with her and her "hubby". These two were high school sweethearts, and still going strong MANY years later. They are officially tying the knot in Septemeber of 2011 and I'm am absolutely thrilled to be their photographer for their vintage, carnival themed wedding!!! Seriously I can not wait!!

For their "engagement" shoot they came to Portland Oregon. They were staying in the awesome Hotel Vintage, which was a perfect location for the shoot. We also ran up and down Broadway street for other photo ops! It was a great time, and the groom-to-be wouldn't stop saying "sorry" because he felt like he didn't know what he was doing. I would have to say he did an awesome job and by the end of the day really got used to the camera! Can't wait for September!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment