9.03.2011

Emily & Jesse...

I have had the pleasure of working with Emily and her belly dancing troupe for several years now, and some of my favorite images taken have been with her. So when I got the job of official photographer at her wedding I was BEYOND thrilled. She is so creative that I knew I was in for a treat, that it would possible be the most amazing wedding I had ever attend let alone photographed. It was over the top amazing!!! I'm not even sure how I was the chosen one, but I am sure glad I was!

Emily and Jesse are high school sweethearts, and though already married they never had a wedding. So this wedding was a long time coming. It was a 1920's, carnival themed event with candy bar, photo booth, flapper girls, amazing attire, fire dancers and silk performers!!! AMAZING!! I can only hope that my photographs give this amazing day justice! So honored to know these two love birds and look forward to working with them for years to come!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment